Welcome to our course! You’re joining over 100,000 of our students who chose us to help them get their boat and PWC licence. Since, 1993, we have accumulated over 25 years’ experience in delivering safe boating qualifications and teaching safe boating skills.
What to expect on the day
Our training team will commence the boat licence & PWC licence theory training course. It will take about 4 to 5 hours and covers a wide array of boating safety topics. A 15-minute break is provided.
- Boat & PWC tuition and testing
- Kids & their parent(s) arrive 20 minutes prior to course start
- Bring correct Proof Of Identity (POI) to the course
- Attempt the homework and online practice questions
- Have a competent level of English skills in reading, writing & oral
We recommend your download and view our Student Course Information document as it will give you a rundown of what to expect and what to do before attending.
And don’t forget, the course is easier and more fun with friends!